Clear Choice Health Plans Unveils New Name, Logo, and Brand Promise
Tuesday, Sep 08,2009, 11:54:48 PM Click:
Clear Choice Health Plans, Inc. (OTCBB:CCHN) announced today the unveiling of its new name, Clear One Health Plans, and brand promise, which represents a significant milestone in the company's history and further emphasizes the company's commitment to its customers.
"This is an exciting time for the company and a perfect opportunity to renew our commitment to our customers. We took this opportunity develop a fresh new identity that captures the essence of our mission and the Company's commitment to provide our members peace of mind and confidence in their health care coverage," stated Patricia Gibford, President and CEO of Clear One Health Plans. "The new logo design includes a unique blue and orange butterfly which is a key design element that conveys important corporate values such as heath, wellness, security, approachability, and caring."
The unveiling of the new name begins with a campaign to educate consumers about the Company's renewed commitment to its customers, as well as introduce the new corporate website. The campaign is intended to communicate that Clear One is not a different company, but represents a renewed commitment that builds on the mission to provide community-based health insurance products.
"Since 1995, the Company has stood for a high-touch, local insurance company that is committed to excellence in customer service. Enhancing the Company's brand is one of our most important responsibilities as we continue to grow," stated Gibford.
About Clear One Health Plans, Inc.
Clear One Health Plans offers affordable health plans to meet the needs of employers, providers, and consumers. The company provides health insurance, including Medicare Advantage plans, commercial plans, individual plans, and administrative services to individuals and businesses throughout the West. The company also offers life, disability, dental, vision and voluntary benefits programs, as well as employee benefit services to self-funded employers, associations, Taft-Hartley Trusts, and Chamber of Commerce plans. Clear One is dedicated to the development of community-based employee benefits programs, health insurance, and ancillary plans. For information call 888-863-3637, visit www.clearonehp.com.
Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking in nature and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended. The words "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "plan," "appears," "will," and similar expressions and variations thereof identify certain of such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the dates on which they were made. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Readers are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
SOURCE: Clear One Health Plans, Inc.
Clear One Health Plans, Inc. Jennifer Moss Lewis, Corporate Communications, 541-330-4993 firstname.lastname@example.org or Patricia Gibford, President and Chief Executive Officer, 541-330-8114 email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
- Starr, Dazhong Started All-aspect Strategic Cooperation
- JCR maintains Asahi Fire & Marine Insurance's BBB+ debt rating
- SBGOY, CGA, RICOY Have Been Added To Naked Short Lists Today
- 250,000 Floridians to benefit from extension of unemployment benefits
- Economic Downturn Expected To Have Mixed Impact On Workers C
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co. has affirmed the financial
When Reno County Sheriff's Detective Diana Skomal refers to her deer season,
Copyright M2 Communications Ltd Source: M2 Presswire Wordcount: 417 Rdate:
Reinsurance Group of America, Inc. (RGA), a provider of life reinsurance
Copyright: U.S. Newswire Corp. Source: U.S. Newswire Wordcount:
NEW YORK_The battle over the patent on Merck and Co.'s allergy and asthma drug
Copyright: The Associated Press. All rights reserved. May This material may not
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- average monthly cost for health insurance
- Aetna CEO Ronald A. Williams' 2008 Pay Package: $3.14 Millio
- "Usual and Customary" Rates in the Health Insurance Industry
- House Democrats Say CBO Projects $500 Billion in Gross Savings From Medicare
- Getting Older, but working longer: the average age at retire
- UnitedHealth, Aetna Win TRICARE contracts, Replacement Humana, Health Net
- Tap Retirement Funds Penalty-Free Age Can Play A Role IRA
- Extension of TRICARE Health Insurance Coverage Included
- Health Plans awaiting verdict in 2010 Medicare Advantage Cut
- 10-Step HIPAA Compliance Program
- many House liberals look ready to accept a compromise health care bill
- Health System Feud Now A Federal Case
- Health insurers in the United States to restore profitabilit
- Obama Goes West To Promote Health Care Plans
- Conn. Regulator OKs Premium Hikes for Anthem, but for Less Than Insurer Sought
- Bennet Leads Colleagues in Back-to-Back Speeches Setting the Record Straight on Health Care Reform Myths
- 10 ways to get and retain health care benefits in retirement
- Frank Says Gov't Should Stop Fannie, Freddie Bonus