BeneScript Earns Preferred Vendor Status with BB&T Insurance Services
Thursday, Oct 22,2009, 3:57:22 PM Click:
BeneScript, a provider of pharmacy benefit management solutions, announced it has received Preferred Vendor status with BB&T Insurance Services.
The Preferred Vendor agreement with BB&T Insurance Services allows BeneScript to work with BB&T brokers in more than 100 agencies located in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Maryland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. BeneScript is now one of only three approved pharmacy benefit managers who can provide pharmacy benefit services to BB&T clients, the Company noted in a release.
"We are honored to be one of BB&T's preferred vendors," said Jim Rinker, vice president of Sales at BeneScript. "BeneScript has differentiated itself in the marketplace with our unique service and guaranteed savings model. This partnership provides an opportunity to work exclusively with BB&T brokers and agents, and show them firsthand the service and savings we can offer their clients."
"BB&T is proud to partner with BeneScript to offer a broader array of pharmacy benefit services to our clients," said BB&T Chief Insurance Marketing Executive Officer Randy Screen. "BB&T's pharmacy benefits services partners are chosen based on their expertise and ability to deliver the best services, and BeneScript's business model makes it a strong fit with our own business plan. We anticipate this partnership will aid us in our goal to offer clients the key benefits that they need."
BB&T Insurance Services is a subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
You may also be interested in:
- Principal Financial Group CFO Terry Lillis to Speak at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) 2009 Insurance Conference
- NAIC Prepares for Budget Shortfall
- Study of Financial Advisor Opinions Shows Mixed Results on US Economic Outlook
- Colony Buys FDIC Loans
- More Americans Live to Work "and" Work to Live &qu
Rebecca Ng MUMBAI, India, March 24, 2009 (AM Best via COMTEX) -- The Life
Copyright M2 Communications Ltd Source: M2 Presswire Wordcount: 417 Rdate:
The Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies has revoked Colorado Springs
Copyright: The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (CMS)
Insurers are showing signs of trying to adapt their business models to issues
DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- A.M. Best Places Ratings of Forethought Life Insurance Compa
- A.M. Best Downgrades Issuer Credit and Debt Ratings of Jackson National Life Insurance Company and Its Affiliates
- A.M. Best Downgrades Ratings of Bankers Life Insurance Company; Revises Outlook to Negative
- Farmers Insurance(R) Named One of the 'Best Companies to Work For' in the Greater Kansas City Area
- Till Death Do Us Part; How second-to-die life insurance pol
- Chartis Charts Its Path Away From AIG
- A.M. Best Revises Outlook to Negative for AXA Financial, Inc
- Prepared Insurance Strategy Shaped by Florida Regulation, Rates
- Bank of America began to reduce the principal amount of mortgage loan modifications
- A.M. Best Downgrades Issuer Credit Ratings of Primerica Life
- Rell pushes for $9M loan to keep GenRe in Conn.
- Study Illuminates 401(k) Participants’ Preferences for Fee Disclosures
- A.M. Best Upgrades Ratings of 1st Choice Auto Insurance Comp
- Cassidy: Movement of reforming health care reached Tipping P
- Property/Casualty Insurers Lead In Adapting To Climate Chang
- Deer, drivers vying for road right of way: Motorists urged to take caution as mating season has animals on the move.
- Atlantic American Corp. Leads Wednesday's AMBG as Global Insurance Index Rises 2.06%
- Fla. House panel approves bill for hurricane insurance