BeneScript Earns Preferred Vendor Status with BB&T Insurance Services
Thursday, Oct 22,2009, 3:57:22 PM Click:
BeneScript, a provider of pharmacy benefit management solutions, announced it has received Preferred Vendor status with BB&T Insurance Services.
The Preferred Vendor agreement with BB&T Insurance Services allows BeneScript to work with BB&T brokers in more than 100 agencies located in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Maryland, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. BeneScript is now one of only three approved pharmacy benefit managers who can provide pharmacy benefit services to BB&T clients, the Company noted in a release.
"We are honored to be one of BB&T's preferred vendors," said Jim Rinker, vice president of Sales at BeneScript. "BeneScript has differentiated itself in the marketplace with our unique service and guaranteed savings model. This partnership provides an opportunity to work exclusively with BB&T brokers and agents, and show them firsthand the service and savings we can offer their clients."
"BB&T is proud to partner with BeneScript to offer a broader array of pharmacy benefit services to our clients," said BB&T Chief Insurance Marketing Executive Officer Randy Screen. "BB&T's pharmacy benefits services partners are chosen based on their expertise and ability to deliver the best services, and BeneScript's business model makes it a strong fit with our own business plan. We anticipate this partnership will aid us in our goal to offer clients the key benefits that they need."
BB&T Insurance Services is a subsidiary of Branch Banking and Trust Company and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
You may also be interested in:
New research from Post Office Home Insurance
HAMILTON, BermudaThe proposed merger between Bermuda-based rivals IPC Holdings
Sterling Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STSA) today announced that its
Copyright: h Best Company, Inc. Source: BestWire Wordcount: 737 Credit related
WASHINGTON, April 22, 2009 The Independent Insurance Agents Brokers of America
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SeaBright Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SBX)
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina_The embattled insurer American International Group
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- A.M. Best Places Ratings of Forethought Life Insurance Compa
- A.M. Best Downgrades Issuer Credit and Debt Ratings of Jackson National Life Insurance Company and Its Affiliates
- A.M. Best Downgrades Ratings of Bankers Life Insurance Company; Revises Outlook to Negative
- Till Death Do Us Part; How second-to-die life insurance pol
- Farmers Insurance(R) Named One of the 'Best Companies to Work For' in the Greater Kansas City Area
- Chartis Charts Its Path Away From AIG
- Prepared Insurance Strategy Shaped by Florida Regulation, Rates
- A.M. Best Revises Outlook to Negative for AXA Financial, Inc
- Generali Pilipinas Marks Record Bancassurance Performance in the Philippines
- Bank of America began to reduce the principal amount of mortgage loan modifications
- Research and Markets: Indian Pension Fund Market Forecast 20
- Name Pencom defaulting employers
- Katrina cost us, Again
- Japanese Co.s To Be Hit By Health Insurance Expansion: Ministry
- Spike In Severe Weather And Looming Alzheimer’s Disease Epi
- Atlantic American Corp. Leads Wednesday's AMBG as Global Insurance Index Rises 2.06%
- JHA Announces 2008 U.S. Group Life and Disability Market Sur
- Axa, Salama Team Up for Group Life Solutions in UAE