China Life Pension Approved to Prepare Third Branch
Saturday, Nov 20,2010, 6:51:13 PM Click:
China Life Pension Company Limited just won regulatory approval to prepare for Shandong branch, its third branch well after Jiangsu branch and Shanghai branch.
If the pension insurer sets up the Shandong branch in the maximum six-month preparation period, it shall apply to the China Insurance Regulatory Commission Shandong Bureau for commencement.
China Life Pension was established in November 2006 by China Life Insurance (Group) Company, China Life Insurance Co. and China Life Asset Management Co. It in July 2008 replenished the registered capital to CNY 2.5 billion from CNY 600 million. Upon the capital increase, China Life Insurance Co. holds 87.4% of the pension insurer, China Life Insurance (Group) 6% stake, China Life AMC 4.8% and China Credit Trust Co. 1.8% stake.
It owns enterprise annuity trustee and account manager licenses, granted by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security. CIRC statistics show China Life Pension Insurance collected CNY 8.67654 billion enterprise annuities and had CNY 22.79766 billion assets under management as of September 30, 2010.
You may also be interested in:
Copyright: Business Wire Source: Business Wire Wordcount: DUBLIN--(BUSINESS
Great Southern Bank, Springfield, Missouri, Assumes All of the Deposits of
SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As authorized under Title III of the
Copyright: h Best Company, Inc. Source: BestWire Wordcount: 737 Credit related
Copyright: Unknown Source: PR Newswire U.S. Wordcount: Five tips for making the
Copyright: A.M. Best Company, Inc. Source: BestWire Services Wordcount: Some
Massive change is upon the annuity industry. Now is your chance to lead the
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Insurance Industry Campaign Contributions Lean in Favor of Democrats
- Total Admitted Assets for Top 25 U.S. Life/Health Writers Dr
- Class Action Suit against Nationwide Insurance
- Insurance Department Releases Report on Executive Compensation at State's Largest Blues' Plans
- MetLife's Bank Passes Federal Government's Stress Tests
- Indexed Annuity Sales Set A Record For 2Q 2009
- Best Removes From Under Review, Affirms Ratings of Liberty Bankers Life Insurance Company and Subsidiary; Outlook Negative
- LIMRA/McKinsey Study Reveals How Life Insurers Can Optimize
- New York Life’s Top Ratings Affirmed by All Four Major Rating Agencies
- John Hancock Partners with Millennium Trust Company to terminate the services plan
- AIG chiefs hurry to make a donation to Dodd
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Missouri Harnesses Social Media to Interact with Members
- U.S. Insurance Industry Issue Alert on health care
- Family financial protection - Is your family covered?
- Service Provides Some Relief for Losses from 'Ponzi' Schemes
- Fla. regulators may inspect all records of Viatical provider
- Cassidy: Movement of reforming health care reached Tipping P
- The expectations of workers for retirement continues to fall