Longtop signs contract with Chinese property insurance firm
Tuesday, Sep 15,2009, 12:12:19 AM Click:
Longtop Financial Technologies, a developer and solutions provider targeting the financial services industry in China, has signed a contract with a property insurance company in China to develop a customized supply chain management system.
Developed on Longtop's proprietary IntelliFlow and IntelliWeb platforms, the system aims to streamline the insurance company's purchasing processes and improve the overall efficiency of its procurement department, Longtop said.
In the first phase of the project, key functions covered by the system include procurement planning, supplier management, asset tracking, and procurement data management, according to Longtop.
Weizhou Lian, CEO of Longtop, said: "We are excited about winning this contract and the strong momentum we have gained in this sector. Moving forward, with the recent acquisition of Sysnet we are even better positioned to capitalize on the growth opportunities in this market as insurance companies increasingly invest in upgrading their IT infrastructure."
You may also be interested in:
Humana Military Healthcare Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc.
HSBC Insurance has appointed Bruce Howe, currently deputy regional head of
Healthcare reform will strengthen small businesses by lowering insurance costs,
Copyright: The Associated Press. All rights reserved. May This material may not
Humana is one of a number of private health plans that contracts with CMS to
INDIANAPOLIS_The Indiana State Teachers Association and the National Education
Copyright: Unknown Source: Market Wire Wordcount: DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA,
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- Best's Review's Insurance Broker Ranking Shows Aon, Marsh at the Top, Shifting Lineup
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Co. Increases Bu
- AAA will drop homeowners' insurance policies in Louisiana
- Willis Group Holdings names CEO Tony Ursano, Willis Capital
- A.M. Best Downgrades Ratings of State Farm Florida Insurance
- Lightning-Related Insurance Claims Up
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Auto-Owners Insurance Group and
- Berkshire Hathaway’s Insurance Subsidiaries Buck Property/C
- Nationwide Insurance, Allied Insurance Responding to Hail Storm in Denver Area
- European Insurance Asset Management Survey published
- Drop in California's Workers' Compensation Spending Slows Growth in National Spending in 2007
- Squatters move into Billionaires’ Row as concern grows over homes left empty
- Members to the question on mortgage lenders and loan shortage repossession
- Lenders hidden door
- Conn. lawmakers Hold Hearing On AIG Bonuses
- Illinois Knocks Down Triad's Cash Payments by 40%
- Fitch profit overwhelmed by the loss of investment for U.S.
- Over 150 Amps Converge on Capitol Hill