What Does a Claims Adjuster Do?
Tuesday, Nov 17,2009, 2:44:00 PM Click:
Claims adjusters inspect the damage on their own as well as working with specialists, such as mechanics or doctors, to get their opinions about an insurance claim. After a claims adjuster reads these reports and submits his or her own report, he or she then works with the insurance company in order to come to a settlement.
Claims adjusters can work for an insurance company, or have a private business. Some people prefer to hire their own private claims adjusters to get a more unbiased assessment of injury or damage. In some instances, such as car accidents, there may be more than one claims adjuster representing different insurance companies.
You may also be interested in:
- CPIC Wins Regulatory Approval for HK IPO
- I.I.I. Mourns The Death Of William E. Bailey, I.I.I.’S Special Counsel Since 1986
- Posting Major Second-Quarter Net Jump, Allstate Looks to Reposition Fixed Annuities, Get Higher Rates
- Employee Benefits Squeezed; companies financially pinched Cu
- West Coast Bancorp raised $ 155 million in capital through private placement and announces Q3 Financial Results
Copyright: Unknown Source: PR Newswire U.S. Wordcount: Five tips for making the
For over sixty years, insurance companies have enjoyed a significant
Massive change is upon the annuity industry. Now is your chance to lead the
Universal Insurance Holdings Inc. said its subsidiary, Universal Property and
Copyright 2009 Business Wire, Inc. Business Wire April 23, 2009 Thursday 4:09
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- A.M. Best Co . has revised the outlook to
Copyright: Unknown Source: PR Newswire U.S. Wordcount: Leader of Georgia
- Most Read
- Most Discussed
- Most Emailed
- travelers insurance company
- What Does a Claims Adjuster Do?
- Provider Contracting Consultant(Humana)
- liberty mutual insurance
- Outside Property Claim Rep Trainee, Metro Atlanta GA
- Territory Sales Consultant(Allstate)
- Oregon Property Claims Field Adjuster
- Claims Manager(Irving, TX)
- What are the Job Duties of an Underwriter?